StatCounter

Anthropologie Autumn



…. shot in one of my favourite cities, Edinburgh.




Images&video: Anthropologie
Meine Dinge Franka said...

These shoes!!!

Wonderful!

♥ Franka

Annas röda stol said...

amazing pictures. The shoes absolutely gorgeous colors and the stairs then I just stumbled downhill. I check your blog often and have a nice weekend.

Pamela said...

I love that video! Thanks for sharing!

Maria - Mary made this said...

I want it all! And that includes the stair-case!
Ha en fin helg!
Maria

michele said...

mmmmmmm that is my idea of a perfect autumn! i hit the sales at the chicago store this week and bought a neon yellow lacy skirt--sooooo not me but i'm stretching a little.

smiles.

michele

Doina Manea said...

Simply beautiful!

Fågel Blå said...

So beautiful
Kathrine

Anci said...

It's wonderful !!!

xo
Anci

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Good for you,
a little bit of stretching does a world of good sometimes.
(And I'm a little jealous that you got to visit their store,
the nearest one for me is in London and that's quite a stretch!)

Rebecca / Sanctuary said...

Thank you lovelies,
Anthropologie doesn't seem to fail to deliver,
always something a little unexpected thrown into its beautiful mix.
x

Ampiniini said...

Edinburgh <3 Ensimmäinen kaupunki, johon matkustin "yksin".

Instagram

Sanctuary.